Monday, October 5, 2026

RUMAH SEJOLI πŸ₯˜

...entry continue from MERCUSUAR CAFE & RESTO ← read here

Day 3 exploring Lembang.

Janji dengan supir, dia pick-up us at the hotel at 7.30am. Our first mission for the day was, of course… breakfast dulu! πŸ˜‚

Supir suggested we have breakfast at Rumah Sejoli. The place is more like a Peranakan kopitiam with a vintage vibe.. memang nampak lain sikit daripada tempat-tempat makan Indonesia yang biasa kita pergi. 

The menu pun ada a mix of Peranakan, Malay and Chinese-style dishes. So I thought, okay… not bad. Tak lah bosan sangat asyik makan makanan traditional Indonesia je kan. πŸ˜†

According to the driver, kalau lambat sampai, takut nanti kena queue panjang. And since i memang tak suka queue panjang-panjang, we decided to keluar awal pagi and terus pergi sana.


Once we arrived, the place memang quite charming. Vintage-vintage vibe, macam old-school kopitiam, and the atmosphere was already starting to get busy even though it was still early in the morning.

For breakfast, I ordered Chili Pan Mee, while Khairine went for the Mie Kari. Dicky, our driver, had Nasi Perang, while NJ went for half-boiled egg with bread. We also added Chicken Lor Bak to share.

For drinks, we had teh tarik and chrysanthemum tea. I, tak order drink coz i need black coffee from Kenangan.

Tak lama pun kami lepak kat situ. Ngam-ngam habis makan, we decided to move because from inside, we could already see more and more people coming in.

And yes… the queue outside was getting longer. πŸ˜‚

Betullah kata driver.. kalau lambat-lambat, memang kena tunggu lama.

Ingat kat Malaysia je ada manusia-manusia FOMO, kat Indo pun sama juga rupanya. Hahaha! πŸ˜‚

BUT FIRST… COFFEE! ☕️

Before heading to our next stop, I asked the driver to find the nearest Kopi Kenangan.

Because apparently, day 3 and i still haven't had my coffee yet. 😭 

By then, I was already having a headache from not getting my coffee fix. So of course, once we found the nearest outlet, I went straight for my usual.. HOT AMERICANO ☕️

Puas giler dapat minum kopi. Terus hilang sakit kepala.

Okay, now I'm ready. Let's continue exploring Lembang!

let's goooooo πŸ’ͺ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Zaza Abdul Latif Copyright © 2014 Designed by Ms.Azhafizah